Interior Painting in Raleigh, NC
Express Yourself Paint serves the whole area around Raleigh, NC. We’ve developed a reputation for attention to detail, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service. Just read our reviews on Facebook, Demand Force, Angie’s List, and Google+. We also have testimonials here on our site. We have received an A+ rating as an accredited business from the BBB.
Benefits of Using a Professional
When it comes to interior painting, it pays to hire professionals. We can finish the job quickly and efficiently, without sloppy edges or damage to your furniture, or flooring. Amateurs often take shortcuts, and rarely have all the tools to complete a job with the highest standards of quality. Just look below at our preparation process, and you’ll agree that we go far above the level of your weekend DIY project.
Basic Paint Preparation Process
- Removal and re-install of electrical covers
- Fans and hanging light fixtures to be covered with plastic and snap in flanges dropped (ceiling painting only)
- Tape over baseboards (when painting walls only)
- Drop cloths or plastic on floors
- All furniture in rooms painted to be covered with plastic
- High traffic protection
- Cabinetry and counter tops will be covered with plastic (Note: tools are not to be placed on counter tops or floors without a protective barrier)
- Caulk open trim seams
- Repair minor sheetrock blemishes such as nail pops, dings and dents
- Repair of tape seam separation up to 5′ per room
Additionally, the following services may be negotiated separately:
- Repair of bulging sheetrock seams.
- Rework of previous sheetrock to alter wavy corners and uneven or rough surfaces.
- Rework of previous painter (paint encroaching surfaces not to be painted by EYP, excessive runs, heavy roller, and brush marks).
- Wallpaper removal.
After the project is completed, and we have inspected the results, we will walk through the entire project with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the work performed. Please look at our gallery to see examples of what we can do for your home, especially your dining room. Also be sure to look for our special offers and discounts on paints, which can help you stay on budget. When choosing interior painters, Raleigh, NC clients turn to the professionals at Express Yourself Paint. We can handle all your interior painting needs throughout the Triangle, including the Greater Raleigh area, Wake Forest, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill. Contact us to obtain a free quote and experience the difference for yourself.